Thursday 18 July 2013

Build A Better Blog with Seductive Mania!



Hi! I'm not exactly new to the blogging world, but I'm new to design. I've found that there are a lot of amazing blogs and blog designs out there, a lot of good resources, but not a lot of people telling you how they get from point A to point B.

I am no expect at design. I am no graphic artist, or artist of any kind really. I love food and I know how to make that look good if that gives me any sort of qualification for putting out such an outlandish build your blog better statement. 

However, I am learning. I am just like most of you lovely little bloggers out there, drooling over the designs at our favourite blog hideaways. How do they get that navbar to stay on top always but look so freaking cute? How do you even decide what fonts to use, there are SOO many!? Does it really make a difference if I left align my text? 

Consider me your scientist, I am going to share my own personal blog design journey, and give you the same tools and successful processes (along with inevitable failures and disasters) to potentially Better Your Blog!

Hang in there, I have a feeling this is going to get a little ridiculous and a lot adorable!


 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png





                                        Facebook  Twitter  Bloglovin  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment