Saturday 20 July 2013

Build A Better Better Blog: Colour Inspiration Board

 photo better-blog_zps2ecae6c0.pngLately I've been trying to find my "blog identity" and I've been scouring the internet for lovely pictures to create a colour story that feels more... me! I use Pinterest (it's super helpful, check out my board here) to pin a random snapshot of things I love! I pin clothes, food, infographics, photographs, typography, anything that inspires me. 

Here's a collection of images that inspire me! 



- I love the gold script with the wooden crates, the hard and soft is just adorable. 
- Chalkboards always amaze me so I know they need to fit somewhere into my colour story. 
- The feathers from this dream catcher are so perfectly whimsical and realistic, the rusty colour is my favourite!
- This black and white wedding dress is so super cute, I love the mixture of textures and simple black and white has always been my favourite.
- The caravan is so dreamy and romantic, I love the sunwashed look! (BTW, take a peek inside of it! sooo cute!)
- The colour story is all my own, it's a mix of story eight (found here) and a couple of new colours inspired by this board!!

I highly suggest you start a board on Pinterest and pin what inspires you, you'll be surprised to see a theme emerge! Shoot me a link if you decide to share your colour story! 


 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png





                                        Facebook  Twitter  Bloglovin  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment