Tuesday 1 May 2012

Feels Like Forever...

Little blog, I missed you so! This past week I:


  • Designed, commissioned, and distributed Niagara College Culinary Management 2012 Grad sweaters! They were a huge hit, and I get compliments on mine everywhere I go. 

  • Finished the last of my exams and officially completed my final year of Culinary Management. I'm beyond super excited about the next set of challenges and adventures that will be thrown my way, but there were also a lot of goodbyes, it was really hard knowing that these people who have basically become my family will never be so (physically) close again. ):
  • Attended a conference this weekend for my biggest adventure next year - I am going to be the Director of Media for the Student Administrative Council on my campus! It is an amazing opportunity, and after spending the weekend with so many other brilliant minds... I can't wait for school to start again!
  • Am starting my first after-grad fulltime kitchen job on Thursday at Terroir La Cachette in Niagara-On-The-Lake!
  • Didn't get nearly enough sleep but am still in go-mode! I promise this week will calm down a lot more and I will have time for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment