Saturday 5 October 2013

Swiftly Painted Photo Challenge: October

As I mentioned before, I'm participating in the Swiftly Painted Photo Challenge! And oops, I'm a bit late in posting my October selfie and writing prompt but better late than never, right?! The prompt for October was: Reflect and respond to this statement: your followers follow you willingly. Create an image of what describes you as a blogger. Bonus points for little clues about what’s going on in your life.



This is my self portrait. It's messy, I'm not exactly smiling, my hair is in my face and you can't really understand anything about it and it's far from perfect. But that's me. Nowhere close to perfect. As a blogger, I'm not perfect either. I forget to post for days, or am constantly dreaming up new post and feature ideas and then fizzling out. I'm doing that in life too, btw. There are only a few real constants (mostly just cooking and food). I'm self concious and insecure, but some days I have confidence to spare. I'm all over the place.

My followers follow me willingly... but if I'm going to be perfectly honest, I'm not exactly sure why! I mean, I suppose it'd be for the same reason that I follow other people. Pure plain honest curiosity. 

My life is different than yours, and yours is different than mine, so why not check it out!

I'd love to hear from you though - why do you follow me? Why do you follow any of the blogs in your blogroll? Now I'm curious!

 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png




                                        Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment