Friday 11 October 2013

Modcloth Private Label!

Hey! Did you know that Modcloth has two new private label brands?! Uh what, me either. 

When I got wind of Bea & Dot and Myrtlewood I immediately headed over to Modcloth and fell head over heels in love. I mean really, take a look! They're like cute on steroids. Is that even a thing?


Pleats and buttons and collars oh my!




The prettiest of prints, and the blue one has pockets!


Back to school perfect, love the librarian look!!


I think it is so incredibly cool that Modcloth is taking this plunge, and as always there's free shipping over $50 for you lucky lucky people in the US! Check it out!


 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png




                                        Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment