Thursday 26 September 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog Part 2!


1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
A dragon. Oh no wait, I'd be a bird. A bird that flies really fast so I could fly around the world... and a lion so I can be king of the jungle. A flying lion!

2. What is your favourite meal?
I'm a big fan of lasagna, especially with caesar salad on the side. Oh, and carbonara and cauliflower with cheese sauce, yum.

3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favourite?
I only use Facebook, I like a whole bunch of art groups to see a bunch of cool facts and funny pictures.


4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above?
Oooh, I like beer, but I also like my Bundy rum and Grey Goose on special occasions, sometimes tequila, uuhh yeah. I like my booze.

5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."
Never have I ever... walked on the moon, but I will one day! (If possible, please send donations...)


Never The Same Spice Twice

To see Trent's last Boy Behind the Blog check it out here!



 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png




                                        Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment