Thursday 5 September 2013

September Sponsor Spotlight!

In case you haven't noticed, this month has been my first real month of sponsorship! Super exciting! If you're interested in sponsoring Seductive Mania, please feel free to check out my sponsorship options! I'm super excited to highlight these lovely ladies for you today, they are so super sweet and you should go check them out!

"I love everything about crafts, photography, family, faith and lifestyle. Faith, Grace & Creativity."

1. If you were an animal, which animal would you be? A puppy.
2. Where is your favourite place in the world? The park.
3. What is your favourite food? Italian mmm... yummy!

Posts you should check out: Blogtember Day One, Fall Favs, Binder DIY 



Kristin is a pocket-sized, list-obsessed, linguaphile hailing from Pittsburgh, PA, who blogs about productivity, and being your best possible self at My Life as a Teacup, and gets way too emotionally attached to fictional characters. 

1. If you were an animal, which animal would you be? Cliche as it is, I would be a cat, hands-down. Sleep all day? Where do I sign up?
2. Where is your favourite place in the world? There is a beautiful winding road that weaves through the mountains and next to the shore as your travel from Hakodate to Sapporo in Japan. It is the most gorgeous and serene place I've ever seen.
3. What is your favourite food? I'm partial to the good ol' comfort food classic: macaroni and cheese! (Plus, it's like a bazillion foods in one - change it up, and it's pretty versatile, which I'm a fan of too).



This little space contains random thoughts and feelings of yummy things in my average life.

1. If you were an animal, which animal would you be? When I was younger, I had wanted to be a bird so badly. Birds are free to roam the sky, going anywhere they want, whenever they feel like. As I evolved to adult stage, I had realised birds are mainly territorial animals too. Which, you can imagine, how disappointing I was. I would like to be a whale, maybe a baleen whale. For now. Roaming the deep blue sea, knowing creatures that may not have existed yet in the human knowledge.
2. Where is your favourite place in the world? To be honest, I have yet to travel enough to specify on the favourite place. To the places I have been so far, I still love my homeland Singapore. Despite her size, things here are more systematic, whether is by law or not. I love how food is easily accessed, I love how people are friendly to each other no matter the race or religion, and of course the fact that my loved ones are here.
3. What is your favourite food? Now that's a tricky one. I LOVE FOOD! (Yes, it needs to be cap.) I have a thing for onigiri, especially triangular shaped ones. I also love our laksahainanese chicken ricehokkien mee, and lots of spicy food! I do love fast food too, it's difficult not to have them often given the convenience they are here in Singapore. I hope I didn't sink you into a food fantasy. #sorrynotsorry



My blog is my outlet for all of the DIY projects buzzing around in my head--come on over and learn something new!

1. If you were an animal, which animal would you be? Hmmm... I would probably be a cat.  Who wouldn't want to be a cat? Curling up for a nap and exploring all day? Sounds like a good life to me!
2. Where is your favourite place in the world? I love the Redwood Forest in northern California.  It is misty, grandiose and enchanting.
3. What is your favourite food? Mexican food is probably my favorite.  I love a good plate of enchiladas, rice and beans with some salsa--yum!



I'm fun, bubbly, quirky and a little too talkative, and my blog is just the same!

1. If you were an animal, which animal would you be? I would be a cat, so I could sleep all day (no, I'm not kidding)
2. Where is your favourite place in the world? Oh my gosh, such a hard question!  I would say Disney World.  Is that lame?
3. What is your favourite food? Cheesy potatoes!


How great was that! What a lovely bunch of amazing women! Thanks so much for keeping Seductive Mania alive!

 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png




                                        Facebook  Twitter  Bloglovin  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment