Friday 6 September 2013

Easy Egg-Stuffed Avocado!


This morning for breakfast I was feeling a bit adventurous. I wanted to try something new and yummy and awesome, and we had some avocados laying on the counter and I got super excited! Egg-stuffed avocado! 

I actually had visions of a beautiful soft baked egg that you could break the yolk with a piece of toast. Awkward, my avocados were too small! They were tiny and wouldn't fit a whole egg!


I used two avocados, 3 eggs, some bacon, some red onion, spinach, and topped it all with salsa and parmesan cheese! I baked the avocados in the oven by themselves for approx 5 mins with salt and pepper while I cooked the eggs. Once the eggs were done I spooned them into the avocados and baked until the cheese was melted! Enjoy! 

 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png




                                        Facebook  Twitter  Bloglovin  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment