Friday 6 September 2013

Blogtember 4/20: My Date With Mr. Huntsman

All of September I'm participating in "Blogtember" with Jenni from Story of My Life. The goal is to get back to blogging not to have "the coolest posts" but to share your story with the world. There will be a different prompt every day of the week - weekends are off! Today's prompt is:

A story about a time you were very afraid.



There are so many possible directions on this one, I think I'll keep it light though! 



Yesterday I took some dirty plates from the night before upstairs to wash them. I was rinsing the first plate, and glanced down at the second plate AND SAW A GIANT SPIDER SITTING IN THE LETTUCE.

I totally freaked out, dropped the plate and jumped back.

I'm not entirely terrified of spiders but this particular one snuck up on me. And it was about the size of a watermelon. Just kidding... but it was definitely the size of a smushed McD's cheeseburger (sorry, that's the only thing I can think of!)


(via)

Turns out it was a huntsman ^^ the most common spider (besides daddy long legs) that you'll find in Australia. And it can't kill you, thank you very much Mr. Huntsman. 


 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png




                                        Facebook  Twitter  Bloglovin  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment