Sunday 18 August 2013

The Liebster Award!

Oh my gosh guys, I won something! I was nominated for The Liebster Award! Can you tell I'm totally psyched? I was nominated by my gurl Tania over at Rowdy Fairy! She's so super sweet and her blog is beyond awesome, go show her some love?
The basic idea of The Liebster Award (Leeb-stah) is that you nominate 3-5 bloggers that you love with a follower base of no more than 200 (or 3,000 depending on where you get your rules!)

So without further ado, here are my answers to miss Tania's questions!

1. What is your favourite candy?

Oh my... okay if we're talking chocolate I'll go with Twix, but if we're talking chewy candies I'll have to go with sour gummy worms YUM.

2. What is your current passion?

Actually, right now I'm spending a lot of time working on this subscription dinner party box sorta thing. It's on my 21 before 22 list to open an Etsy shop!

3. What is your favourite accessory to wear with an outfit?


A smile and a hair elastic! I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to accessories, but lately I've got a couple of friendship bracelets and my Splendour wrist band. I never go anywhere without a hair elastic around my wrist,  you never know!!

4. What is your dream job?


I have like 8 dream jobs. I'd love to be on the FoodNetwork, or open a beautiful little cafe, or become a professional blogger, or have someone to pay me to travel the world...

5. What are your 4 best qualities?


(I asked my boyfriend on this one) I'm pretty, I can cook, I'm motivated (sorta...), and I'm not afraid of crying in front of people. Wow... thanks Trent. hahah!

x/x/x

6. What do you love most in this world?


Hugs! Or cats. Or maybe tacos. Or maybe Harry Potter.. I DON'T KNOW!

7. What is your favourite smell?


It's a tie between fresh baked bread and the ocean. Mmmmm.

8. What kind of music do you like to dance to?


The dance-y kind. Anything that is on, if it has a beat I'll dance wildly to it. Actually, if it doesn't have a beat I'll probably still dance to it... Awkward. 

9. Where is home for you?


Home is where I charge my phone ;)

10. What makes you happy?

Travelling, food, more food, a good book, a good blog, hugs, breakfast for dinner, laughing children, lists, etc!

11. What do you love most about blogging?

Oh my gosh, ummm. I think I just love the freedom to tell anyone whatever I want, and reading other people's stories. I'm just starting to figure out this whole "meeting people via the internet thing"

Here are my new questions:

1. While playing video games, do you prefer being first or second player? 
2. Can you type without looking down at the keyboard? 
3. On your birthday, do you buy yourself a present?
4. When was the last time you saw snow?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. Do you have any deep dark fears?
7. Did you ever have Myspace?
9. Do you have any song lyrics stuck in your head?
10. Do you want to be friends? :)

Well, that was awesome!! Here are my nominees:

Taylor @ Anticipation
Rachel @ The Nonpareil Home
Lecinda @ Bohemian Beautiful
Erika @ Chimerikal
Mana @ Light and Dark

Did you know that Liebster means dearest in German?


 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png




                                        Facebook  Twitter  Bloglovin  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment