Thursday 13 June 2013

The Next 22 Days...


Good morning!! If you follow my twitter, you'll know that my boyfriend has run away to Miami for 3 weeks! This means that I've been left to my own devices in Australia!

Now, Trent and I usually spend so much time together, I've been having a hard time trying to figure out what to do, so I decided to write a list of things I want to accomplish while he's gone!

1. Read The Storyteller by Jodi Piccoult
2. Go to the gym 4 times/week
3. Go to the beach at least once
4. Eat breakfast every morning
5. Keep track of my food intake
6. Don't eat any takeaway/fast food
7. Read Damned by Chuck Palahniuk
8. Catch up on Grey's Anatomy
9. Tweet at least 5x per day
10. Blog 4x per week
11. Adventure somewhere I haven't been before
12. Catch up on my scrapbook
13. Do at least 3 outfit posts
14. Spending Freeze! Do not buy anything I don't absolutely need!
15. Wear my hair down on every day off
16. Get my hair/eyebrows did
17. Get a mani/pedi
18. Sharpen my knives
19. Watch the Super Moon on the 23rd
20. Move all my music to my iPod

What about you? Do you find yourself going stir crazy?!



 photo bottom_zps3f6b182c.jpg

Facebook  Twitter  Bloglovin  Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. That is a great list and I so need a manicure this week:) I think, I will try cobalt blue this time around:) Have a wonderful day, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't have nail polish on my fingernails because I'm a chef :( But my finger nails are all dirty so I think I'm going to just get clear! Something fluorescent on my toes though!! :)

      xo Becky

      Delete