Tuesday 11 June 2013

Inspiration Planner

I've been thinking about what inspires me lately... I always feel so creative when I take a look at my scrapbook with all the pretty paper and stickers and tape! 

So, I decided to decorate my day planner! Make it a little less uniform and a little more "me"!


Front cover



It didn't have the month of June (it was a financial year day planner) so I had to make one myself! Awkward... I was supposed to post this yesterday!


These two ^^ are my pages, which I'm sure will soon be filled up with doodles and happy things!


This is the regular book! I've decorated it with some paper tape, and I have a couple more ideas but we'll see! I'm already feeling more inspired!


What do you do to make you inspired on a day to day basis?


 photo bottom_zps3f6b182c.jpg

Facebook  Twitter  Bloglovin  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment