Friday 3 May 2013

Splendour Friday 2/13!

Well ladies and gents, yesterday happened to be one of the most stressful days EVER. Yesterday was the day I bought my Splendour in the Grass tickets! I heard on the radio that they changed sites this year which basically cut ticket sales in half. This is already a show that sells out in an hour!

I woke up yesterday at 7am to mentally prepare myself for the 9am ticket purchasing time. We overcame a couple of obstacles (damn you slow internet!) and after a 45 minute wait in the "green room" (a separate website that slotted you into the Moshtix ticket buying website) I BOUGHT TICKETS!!

And guess what?! They're sold out now! All gone! Less than 24 hours later. I am beyond excited, it's going to be the biggest and best birthday party ever!!



HAIM - Don't Save Me

HAIM is one of the bands that I discovered through Spendour (I've been downloading and listening to all of the bands to get even more stoked for the event!!) and I love their sound. So smooth and sweet and indie. I love it!

Check em out!


 photo bottom_zps3f6b182c.jpg

PS! To see other Splendour Friday posts click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment