Monday 15 April 2013

Seductive Life: The Botanic Gardens

As a major tourist in Australia, I'm always looking for new and interesting things do and see around Coffs Harbour. Last week I took a trip to the Botanic Gardens! Beautiful!


Tree hugger!


Such a gorgeous day for a walk through the gardens. It was so lush!



Obviously take the creek walk! 



There were a million of these all along the path, with the Aboriginal words for each animal. So cool!

I love me some beautiful flowers! :)






Boytoy loves his roses too, he has such a green thumb... unlike me. I kill everything I try and grow!



So many gorgeous flowers!



Such a gorgeous day, look at that blue sky reflected in the water!



There was also an entire room full of cacti! So cool!!



 photo bottom_zps3f6b182c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment