Tuesday 8 January 2013

Instagram Lately...

Picture from my iPhone from the past week... snapshot into my life!

(click pictures for larger images)


And that last one is my big news!! Guess where I'm moving to?! Did you say AUSTRALIA by any chance? Ding ding ding you're a winner!!

My next couple of weeks are going to be absolutely insane. I'm leaving Baker Creek (so sad, I've made myself a second family here) and going home for a while. Then off to Cuba for my very bestest friends 21st birthday! Then AUSTRALIA!!!

A 25 hour plane ride with stops in LA and Sydney and Brisbane... Then a 4 hour car ride to Coff's Harbour!!! Blue sky and beautiful beaches and 30 degree weather here I come!!

Donations are being accepted into my sunscreen fund! ;)


Ch-ch-check out my instagram!






No comments:

Post a Comment