Monday 7 January 2013

9 Things I Love Today!

It's been a while since I've done one of these... But these are the 9 things I'm in love with this glorious Sunday afternoon! 


☀ This absolutely adorable (although a little dark and twisted) train safety video! 


This stunning picture of Ms. Goldie Hawn


☀ This glorious ring and the newly engaged Will (check out their story!


☀ This is how I feel every morning (can't find source!!) 


☀ This perfect picture of Edie Sedgwick! 


☀ This beautiful wedding and the couple that came back here  for their anniversary! 


☀ An accurate statement after New Year's Eve! ☀ 


 ☀ These awesome cookie gifts and one of my new fav blogs! 


☀ These Printstagram sticker books!! So many stickers for $10!! 

What are you loving this Sunday?

As always, see all the things I love on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment