Saturday 8 December 2012

21 Days of Christmas: Snowflake Tree!


Do you remember yesterday when I reminded you how to make snowflakes? And some people probably read that and were like "duh Bex, who doesn't know." But in my defense, my Aussie friend didn't even know what a paper snowflake was! Poor TJ...


Well here's what you can do with all of those snowflakes! Another quick, easy, and painless DIY!



Okay, so start with a big pile of snowflakes. A skewer, a flower pot (or something equal to a flower pot) and some floral foam. 


I'm sure you didn't see this one coming - put the floral foam into the pot. Yay! Can you guess what comes next? Stick the skewers into the floral foam. Then build up the snowflake tree!


I'm not sure why my .gif is backwards, but I hope you get the idea!


And there you have it, snowflake trees!

The smaller one is made out of scrapbook paper, it looks fantastic!

16 days until Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment