Friday 9 November 2012

50 Shades of Christmas: Just for Fun!


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? 100% hands down hot chocolate!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? In what kind of world does Santa not wrap his presents?!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like both! I'm a big fan of the decorations that stay in the family for foreverrr!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No! And I've never kissed under it either!

5. When do you put your decorations up? I want to RIGHT NOW, but usually the 1st of December.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Turkey and stuffing and all the stuff that goes with it! 

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Every single year my brother and sister and I would wake up super super early and we were allowed to open our stocking but we weren't allowed to wake up our parents until 8am so we would make them breakfast every year (:
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I figured myself a super sleuth and went snooping and found all the presents in my parents closet along with the wrapping paper Santa used... ):

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Last year was actually the first year we did! Not usually!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? My Babcia (polish grandma) made a ton of ornaments, plus every single year my dad gave my mom a special one. And my mom was a teacher so she has tons. Our trees are always soooo crowded and I love it!

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love looking at snow, but usually I'm not one for actually being in the snow!

12. Can you ice skate? I actually had dreams of being an olympic figure skater! I love to ice skate!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Last year I got a cleaver and that was pretty badasss, but I always loved my presents (:

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family and giving and food and love and decorations!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cookies!!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Every year we have a big baking party with all of my cousins and everything. And then we have a giant dinner where we all pitch in and it's always so much fun (:

17. What tops your tree? A star! 

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love both! I love trying to figure out the perfect present for people and wrapping it up all nice and seeing the look on their face.

19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yuck!!

20. Favorite Christmas show? **Movie - all the old school ones like frosty and rudolph

21. Saddest Christmas Song? That one about the Christmas Shoes ):

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Carol of the bells!

If you end up doing this meme let me know! Link up your post in the comments and I'll come read...





No comments:

Post a Comment