Sunday 1 April 2012

April Goals

Life/Health:

  • Read 3 whole books (gosh, I used to be such a bookworm and now I have to make a goal to read 3 books)
  • Enjoy more time outside in the sunshine
  • Talk to my parents more!
  • Focus on changing what I'm eating and being more concious about what I put into my body.

Creative:

  • Start baking, once or twice a week.

Blogging:

  • Update on a regular basis - 2 or 3 times a week.
  • Get a real life camera to blog with (PLEASE)

School:

  • Study for all of my exams and finish up the year with flying colors
  • Don't procrastinate!
  • Make school sweaters for everyone in my program

Business:

  • Start thinking more about The CupCapers and see if I can design any pamphlets/flyers
  • Save up more money than I spend - bills don't count.


No comments:

Post a Comment