Wednesday 4 September 2013

Blogtember 2/20: Give me the Money!

All of September I'm participating in "Blogtember" with Jenni from Story of My Life. The goal is to get back to blogging not to have "the coolest posts" but to share your story with the world. There will be a different prompt every day of the week - weekends are off! Today's prompt is:

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? 






Oh my gosh this question is hard! My life right now is so crazy incredible, and I'm pretty much living the dream, so I'm just going to switch the question to if I could have 3 months of unlimited fund$$$. 




I would love it if I had the money to buy myself an amazing campervan, I'd love to restore one to make it perfectly... me! I'd make it flowery and fun, maybe it could just be for me. Trent can drive the Kombi!

I'm pretty sure by now you all know about my Kombi obsession, so obviously I'd pick one of those up for my journeys too!



With my multiple excellent modes of transportation in tow I guess I'd just love to see some of the sites in Australia that I haven't been to! (aka all of it!)




I'm so lucky to be living in exactly the place I want to be, doing exactly what I want to do. I'm so grateful for everything I'm able to do with my life!

 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png




                                        Facebook  Twitter  Bloglovin  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment