Sunday 18 August 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog: Meet Trent!

^^ This is the face I get all the time. Are you really taking my photo again? ^^

1. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
Edward Norton.

2. What is your dream car?
GTS HQ Monaro



3. Do you have any tattoos? What, where, why?
Nope, but I want some eventually.

4. Boxers or briefs?
Boxer briefs.

5. List 3 random facts about yourself...
- I've skydived 5 times.
- My favourite movie is Fight Club.
- I have a 4 year old red border collie named Jagger.



11. What would you do with $1,000,000?
Travelling the world with Becky.

12. What is your dream job?
Professional skydiver



13. Who is your celebrity crush?
Mila Kunis.

14. What is your favourite sports team?
St. George Dragons.

15. What was your email address back in the day?
phychopatictj@hotmail.com

Boys Behind The BlogHaha and that ladies and gents, is why my mister does not have a blog. One word answers, how fun! Linking up with Mal Smiles for week 2 and week 3! (I was going to do week 1 too, but Trent doesn't read my blog so that's awkward!)







 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png




                                        Facebook  Twitter  Bloglovin  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment