Wednesday 1 May 2013

I Came, I Read, I Loved...

In my little corner of the world I follow just a handful (okay more like 100) blogs but I'm always looking for new ones! Here five blogs I'm just in love with today!!




Emma Deer: She has kickass style and badass tattoos!


The Secret Life of Bee: Her apartment and her clothes and her hair are just perfect. Be my friend?!


Little LadyFolk: So cute and so stylish. Her posts are witty and clever!


Poppy: I love her apartment posts and all of her book choices!



From A Heart Overflowing: I feel like reading this blog I have a new friend! We're so similar in a lot of ways, her outfit posts are awesome and she bakes (!!)

What are you favourite blogs, new or old?



 photo bottom_zps3f6b182c.jpg

PS! If you were expecting a goal update you'll find it and all future goal blogs here!

3 comments:

  1. Awwe!! Thank you so much! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this, becky! glad you enjoy my blog :) your's is dear!

    ReplyDelete