Wednesday 23 January 2013

Etsy Crush: Julie Ann Art!


Oh my gosh. I was just casually perusing etsy at 1:37am on a Tuesday (now Wednesday) and found my soul sister. Honest to blog she gets me, we have the same humor. Except hers is in greeting card form. I know, right? I know I'm probably late to the party on this one, but Julie Ann of JulieAnnArt on Etsy is seriously hilarious. 


(click for a larger picture)


She's witty, she's charismatic, I kind assume she swears like a sailor... I'm telling you, she's me in a greeting card! ;)


Her doodles and penmanship are way better than mine though. 


And all of her cards are reasonably priced at around the same you'd get a cheesy Hallmark card for!


Total Etsy crush, I'm going to have to order a couple of these!!

Check her and her fabulous greeting cards out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment