Thursday 26 July 2012

Oops, Miss Me Yet?

Well, that was an accidental hiatus for all of June and July... 


but seriously, look at that... can you blame me?! This is the view from outside of the grocery store... It really just doesn't get any better than this.

A LOT has happened in the past 2 months, Joey and I broke up (sad, but necessary) I've made a couple of amazing friends, and I've started to plan my giant trip to Europe in the spring! My 20th birthday is in a couple days and I am beyond excited. I'm going out tonight to celebrate, and Friday I've got a couple of big changes planned!

I'm really going to try and jump back into my blog, but with a terrible internet connection I may not have the most regular posts. Follow me on twitter for more regular updates @beeezak!

xo Becky

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a view!! I'm sorry to hear about you an joey :( hope your okay and having fun - happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete