Friday 13 April 2012

Bits and Pieces

This week has been so busy! Between school and work and Easter and my new camera, I've started to neglect myself. Which means, of course, I've gotten sick. Strep throat. Woooohooooo. Just in time for exams.

So here's some bits and pieces from my camera this week:

Pretty Flowers for my momma.

A food truck, Blue Donkey Streatery came to our school this week, and we had some excellent Greek street food. Chelsea and I loved stuffing our faces. Oh, the perks of being a culinary student!

Yummiest chicken gyro I've ever had! They put fries inside their wraps. Yum. I'm hungry just thinking about it.

Carrot cake cupcakes with maple cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Again. Yum. And aren't these the cutest plates? 

Cadbury Cream egg brownies on another cool plate - I actually never tried these. Because (sorry goo fans!) I really don't like cream eggs!

Me, Momma and Daddy on Easter Sunday. Love them so much <3

Easter egg hunts, it's a family tradition that'll never get old. :)

Yum, chocolate covered peeps in the sunlight. Sparkle, baby. Sparkle!

Food truck food lab - root beer pulled chicken on 7up buns and gingerale relish. Just one of the  9 dishes we made, all featuring some sort of pop as the star ingredient.

Cool picture featuring cream soda white chocolate dipping sauce for our orange crush pop rock churros!
L-R, Steve, Joe, Me, Chelsea, and Taewon in the front. My favourite culinary crew!

What has your week been like? Full of as much food as mine?


No comments:

Post a Comment