Wednesday 7 March 2012

Insanity: Fit Test

Today was my first day (again) of Insanity! This workout is so intense, and I'm really hoping to follow the whole thing this time around! It's kind of awkward for me to just post half naked pictures of myself on the internet, buuut I guess for record-keepings sake, I'll throw them up here with my stats. 

Me when I came home after the summer. (approx 140 lbs)

Me now. (approx 150 lbs)


Before Pictures after the break!
NOW (March 6, 2012):


Height: 5'8"
Weight: 151.5 lbs


Measurements:
Chest: 37.5"
Waist: 31"
Hips: 42"
Thigh: 24"
Muffin Top: 36.5"

*sigh*

I guess I understand how I gained the weight back - this summer was a completely different world - I was working 14 hour days, had one meal a day, and on my days off went to the gym. And EVERTHING I ate was home made and healthy. No McDicks for me! But I'm going to start Insanity and get back on the right track for this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment