Tuesday 22 October 2013

Things I Should Probably Tweet...

There are a couple of things I should probably say on Twitter, if I actually remembered to use my twitter, accompanied by various instagram pictures. 





Seriously how good are high school chick flicks. Like good down and dirty cheerleaders vs jocks with way too many pretty people in one place. 

I'm pretty sad actually that I never made the cheerleading team. I wasn't peppy enough.

My house smells weird and I don't know if I have the energy to clean it up.

I'm so super excited to go to Melbourne this week, I'm going to hit up the farmer market and maybe the aquarium, and it's going to be so awesome.

Does anyone want to give me the beginners low down on how to do my makeup... I'm so lost.


Celebrity morgue Halloween party next week and it's going to be awesomeeee.... once I figure out who to bed.

I should probably watch Factory Girl again.

I'm trying to decide if I should rename and change my blog or not. Not really sure.

Remember how awesome Amanda Bynes was before the whole cray cray thing?

I'm pretty sure She's the Man was the only time soccer was ever exciting...

My tounge really hurts.. is that weird?




 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png




                                        Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment