Sunday 11 August 2013

9 Things I Love Today

It's that time of week again! It is 23 degrees Celsius, 73 Fahrenheit outside (in the middle of winter in Australia) and I am in heaven! At home winters are more like -23 Celsius... you don't hear me complaining at all! I've spent a nice relaxing weekend, hell every day is a weekend now that I'm unemployed, out at the beach, playing with bows and arrows and learning how to motorbike! It's been such a great couple of days, it's pretty amazing how much happier people seem to get when the sun is shinig!!

 Here are the 9 things that I am absolutely loving this summery Sunday!! 

This amazing compass tattoo

This is too funny, I laughed for way to long over this

This amazing burlap and lace dessert table

This is so unbelievably accurate

This would be funny by itself, but the comment made it even funnier: "I cannot believe this is a real thing!! The Defibrillator Toaster My mom would be so annoyed… every morning I would run into the kitchen screaming “WE’RE LOSING THEM!!! BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP!” “DON’T YOU DIE ON ME, DAMNIT!!! NURSE, WE NEED 12 CC’S OF CREAM CHEESE, STAT!!!” He’s bread, Jim. Time of deliciousness: 7:15 A.M If we don’t restart his heart , he’s toast! JESUS CRUST. JAM IT! “Daddy’s in a butter place now, kids.”"

Well I like you too!

This infographic on 29 Ways to Stay Creative... love it!

I love these watercolour paintings

This incredible bunch of images from around the world

As always, check me out on Pinterest if you love the things I love! 

Hope your weekend has been as full of sun and joy as mine!

 photo Untitled-4_zps00dbc191.png




                                        Facebook  Twitter  Bloglovin  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment