Wednesday 30 May 2012

Decisions, Decisions...

Like I said yesterday, I've been struggling with an extremely difficult decision. You know who asked it best? The Clash.

 

Should I Stay or Should I Go!? Last summer I was fortunate enough to travel to Lake Louise, Alberta for a summer of work. I worked way too hard for not enough money, and had a downright fabulous time. Although ever since I've come home I've felt like there was so much more I could have done with my summer. 


This is the only hike I ever went on, it was magnificent. 


My very first day in Banff.

I got offered an excellent job at the same place, for more money and more mountains... The only problem about leaving here is...

This guy. 




I love him, a lot. And last time I left it was really hard. and by really hard I mean like really hard. 


This was our relationship for 4 months. And it will be our relationship for another 3.

That's right, I decided to take the job. I'll be moving to a place with no cell reception terrible internet and well, I'm so happy about it! I'm going to miss this man more than anything (well besides my family, but I know that they're fabulous and will love me no matter what). I leave on Sunday. T-minus 4 days. I'm so nervous (and excited, and happy, and sad, and worried).

So, as of SUNDAY (omg!) I will be posting from the mountains!

1 comment:

  1. oOoOoO woowww!! Awesome!!!!!!!

    long distance is the balls though!! :(

    but...true love conquers all :)

    ReplyDelete