Tuesday 17 April 2012

DIY Skull Cut Out Teeshirt


Welcome bloggers, to my very first attempt at a DIY tutorial. Sorry the pictures aren't fabulous, I really need to get a model other than myself! I was inspired by this shirt from Urban Outfitters, but was not willing to spend the $39 on it when I knew I could just do it myself!

 Go ahead, download my printable ! You'll probably want to print it out on 4 sheets of paper like I did.  Super sorry about the broken link, Draw out circles in various shapes all over 4 sheets of paper!

 

 At this point it probably would have been better to use chalk, the sharpie went through my shirt so I ended up having to cut even bigger holes


For me I love love love the concept of the shirt, I'm just not sure how I'm going to wear it yet!

Let me know - what do you think? Would you try this?

No comments:

Post a Comment