Saturday 3 March 2012

31x31 Remix Day 1

 Okay, SO I was reading around some blogs, and stumbled upon the super stylish and adorable Kendi at Kendi Everyday. Clicking around on her blog, I found her concept of "30x30 Remix". As she so simply puts it:

"1. Take 30 items in your closet.
2. Make 30 outfits"

So I'm bored of my typical jeans and t-shirt boring outfits, and I'm looking to be a bit more adventurous, so 31x31 it is! (There are 31 days in March). So every day for the next month I'll be posting an outfit that I've remixed from the 30 pieces of clothing I've chosen. My only rules for myself are that I have to wear every item at least once, and no repeat outfits! I've also allowed myself to rotate basics (plain t-shirts/tanks) and shoes/accessories just to mix things up a little bit!

So, here's outfit number one!

Shirt: DIY'd, Blazer Cardi: Old Navy, Boob Tube: Jean Machine, Bracelets: DIY


Anyone want to know how to make these? They're super easy.

And my shirt again - I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. It'll be hard not to wear this with jeans every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment